As a firm client, you benefit from having multiple professionals involved in your business, serving your business needs. As your needs arise, you will always have a responsive member of the firm’s management to handle your concerns and resolve them in a timely manner. You are in direct contact with the firm’s decision makers at all times.
We Advising Corporate / firms from last 8 years in all Corporate, Legal, Statutory matters of Government department, Share Stamping Matters (SDM) in Delhi, Haryana & in each states and matters related to Trademark, NCLT/NCLAT Approvals, Registration of Branch office , Liaison Office , Project Office, FDI Matters, NBFC registration and regular compliances and all other RBI/FEMA matters. We also provide the services regarding the provisions of New Companies Act, 2013. We have expertise in handling NBFC and conducting Due Diligence of NBFC. We are handling various kinds of NBFCs including NBFCs having asset size more than Rs. 100 Crores (NBFC- SI) and NBFC having FDI as well as having NCDs allotted to FII.
We have Tremendous Liaison with various Government Organization like ROC Delhi, Kanpur, Regional Director, RBI & with Registrar of Trade Mark & with Company Law Board, SDM (HQS- Share Stamping)
The following are relevant professional qualifications of the firm:
- Experts in Due Diligence of NBFCs.
- Experts in compliances of NBFC regulations & rules, Prudential Norms and filing of Returns as applicable to various types of NBFCs mainly Non deposit accepting but Systemically Important NBFCs.
- Experts with Incorporation of Companies Private, Public, 100% Foreign Subsidiary Company, & NBFCs’.
- Experts in Transfer of Shares.
- Expert in corporate secretarial consultant services, relating to shares, creation of charges, Directors appointment. Board meetings, share holders meetings, filing of various returns relating to the above referred activities with Registrar of Companies, stock exchanges, SEBI.
- Experts in legal and procedural matters falling under the Companies Act 1956 and The New Companies Act, 2013 Secretarial Audit, maintenance of secretarial records and statutory books and registers.
- Expert in Facilitating the Board of Directors to adhere to the provisions of various Acts and to observe the corporate Governance.
- Experts in appearing before the Company Law Board, SEBI & Stock Exchanges.
- Experts in appearing before SDM for adjudication for Stamping of Share Certificates.
- Maintaining knowledge base for the compliances relating to business of the clients, updating the same on regular basis.