Organization/LLP Formation Services – Indian, JVs, WOS, Start ups, Section 8 company
Our Firm gives all the important administrations to its current and forthcoming customers to encourage arrangement of organizations, consultancy for day to day operations of the company and LLPs in India.
Regardless of whether a privately owned business, an open organization, a maker organization, an organization to be enlisted under area 8 of the Companies Act, 2013, a certification organization, completely possessed organizations (100% backups of Foreign Company), joint wander organizations, constrained obligation association and so forth – the Firm has an administration reach to help shape any of these. Going past organization development, the Firm likewise can encourage setting up of Branch/Project/Liaison workplaces under the Foreign Exchange Management Act if there should be an occurrence of worldwide clients.
Proficient and organized procedures are set up, to help client, to shape and enlist organizations in the most limited conceivable time. Step wise Process regularly and comprehensively take after the accompanying request:
- Beginning consultancy in regard of development of an organization or Limited Liability Partnership.
- Getting Director Identification Number (DIN) and Digital Signature (DSC) of the proposed Director/s.
- Applying for name accessibility and catch up with the Registrar of Companies (ROC).
- Drafting Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company according to nature of the business and the scope required.
- Getting ready and recording the last reports for organization enlistment with the ROC.
- Follow up for enlistment of the organization and getting it enrolled.
- Cordination with Bank and the client for the opening of Bank Account.
- Helping in licensing requirements like FSSAI, IEC Code etc.
Procedure for Incorporating Section 8 Company:
- Step 1: Obtaining DSC and DIN
Digital Signature must be obtained for all Directors
Then, Director Identification Number must be obtained for all the Directors.
- Step 2: Name Approval
Form INC-1 is filed for name approval of the company. The name would be available for 60 days.
- Step 3: Application to Central Government for issuing License
Form INC-12 is filed for application to grant license of Section 8 Company. Following are the attachments:
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Declaration as per INC-14 (by professional)
- Declaration as per INC-15 (by Directors)
- Estimated income and expenditure for next three years
- Step-4: Filing of Spice Form
After obtaining License, SPICE Incorporation Forms are filed. Following are the Forms:
- Form INC-32 (Incorporation), Attachments Required:
- Affidavit and Declaration by First Directors
- Proof of office Address (Electricity Bill/Water Bill/Gas Bill/Phone Bill) (Latest by 2 Months)
- Rent Agreement (If any)
- NOC from the owner of the property
- PAN Card of all Directors and Subscribers
- Address Proof of all Directors and Subscriber
- Interest in other entities (If any)
- Copy of License granted by Central Govt.
- Form INC-33 (Memorandum of Association)
- Form INC-34 (Articles of Association)
- Step-5: Certificate of Incorporation
After successful submission and approval of all the forms, a Certificate of Incorporation is obtained. PAN and TAN of the company also get obtained.