Fema / RBI Matters – Advice & Support
Foreign Investments in India are administered by different Acts. The FEMA is one such Act. The Firm offers different consultative and consistence administrations to organizations to encourage their treatment of different parts of the FEMA. The Firm likewise offers counsel and administrations for different Foreign Direct Investment related issues.
These administrations are extensively offered under the accompanying classifications:
- Guidance and legitimate feelings under FEMA.
- Interview to outside organizations for working together in India.
- Interview to Indian organizations for working with outside organizations.
- Venture system for outside organizations.
- ID of appropriate accomplices (Indian and Foreign) for looking for wanders.
- Help with such accomplice transactions.
- Required endorsements for FDI from Government Agencies like RBI, FIPB and so on..
- Compliances under FEMA.
- Handling applications under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA)
- Compounding of FEMA Offenses