Certification, Audit & Compliance
For associations molded in India, it is essential that the statutory consistence under the Companies Act, 1956, are done in time.
Various little or medium scale associations don’t have in-house secretarial workplaces and need to outsource these limits. For such associations, the Firm goes about as a “virtual” secretarial office. For generous relationship too, the Firm gives urging and secretarial help and finishes assignments as indicated by their requirements.
Remembering the true objective to give these organizations suitably, the Firm, completed the years, has made methodology to perfectly execute the standard compliances under the Companies Act. The extent of these systems extends to include:
- Confirmation of various structures under the Companies Act, 1956.
- Drafting of notice, minutes et cetera in respect of Board and General Meetings and help with completing the same.
- Help with keeping the Statutory Records and Registers under the Act excellent.
- Plan of various Forms and Returns to be recorded under the Companies Act, 1956.
- Guaranteeing and recording diverse structures and returns with the Registrar of Companies, the Regional Director’s Office and the Ministry of Corporate endeavors.
- Heading off to the Board/General Meetings with prior notice, if required.
- Secretarial Compliance Certificate as well as Report of Secretarial Audit.
- Change for an association.
- Extension of things to the MOA.
- Change of the association into Public or Private.
- Petitions with Company Law Board/Regional Director under various game plans of Companies Act, 1956.
- Moving of enrolled office beginning with one State then onto the following State.
- Interest and Registration of Charges.