3[,2[1[10A.Commencement of business etc.
(1) A company incorporated after the commencement of the Companies (Amendment) Ordinance, 2 and having a share capital shall not commence any business or exercise any borrowing powers unless—
(a) a declaration is filed by a director within a period of one hundred and eighty days of the date of incorporation of the company in such form and verified in such manner as may be prescribed, with the Registrar that every subscriber to the memorandum has paid the value of the shares agreed to be taken by him on the date of making of such declaration; and
(b) The company has filed with the Registrar a verification of its registered office as provided in sub-section (2) of section 12.
(2) If any default is made in complying with the requirements of this section, the company shall be liable to a penalty of fifty thousand rupees and every officer who is in default shall be liable to a penalty of one thousand rupees for each day during which such default continues but not exceeding an amount of one lakh rupees.
(3) Where no declaration has been filed with the Registrar under clause (a) of sub-section (1) within a period of one hundred and eighty days of the date of incorporation of the company and the Registrar has reasonable cause to believe that the company is not carrying on any business or operations, he may, without prejudice to the provisions of sub-section (2), initiate action for the removal of the name of the company from the register of companies under Chapter XVIII.]]]
1. Special Measures under Companies Act, 2013 (CA-2013) and Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 in view of COVID-19 outbreak.
1.Inserted by the Companies (Amendment) Ordinance,2018 Dated 02.11.2018
2.Inserted by the Companies (Amendment) Ordinance,2019 Dated 12.01.2019 [Companies (Amendment) Ordinance 2018 is repealed on 12th January 2019]
3. Inserted by the Companies (Amendment) Act,2019 -: Effective From 02nd November 2018 [Companies (Amendment) Second Ordinance 2019 is repealed on 31st July 2019]
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.