The Ministry of Corporate Affairs vide its Notification dated 18th February, 2020 has amended Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014 and ushered in the process of Incorporation of Companies through SPICe+ (Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company Electronically Plus: INC-32) in place of existing e-Form INC-32 (SPICe) under Companies (Incorporation) Amendment Rules, 2020
- What is SPICe+?
SPICe+ is an integrated Web Form introduced to revamp the process of Incorporating a Company with a view to lower the cost of incorporating a company and to facilitate ease of doing business in India.
a Company through SPICe+ is divided
into two parts:
- Part-A for reserving a name first and thereafter submitting Part B for incorporation & other services.
- Part A and B together at one go for incorporating a new company and availing the cluster of services
- Which services can be availed through SPICe+?
- DIN allotment
- Mandatory issue of PAN
- Mandatory issue of TAN
- Mandatory issue of EPFO registration
- Mandatory issue of ESIC registration
- Mandatory issue of Profession Tax registration (in case of Maharashtra Only)
- Mandatory Opening of Bank Account for the Company and
- Allotment of GSTIN (optional)
- Other key features introduced through SPICe+ : A Comparative View
|e- Form AGILE (Linked e-Form)||Optional registration under EPFO, ESIC, GSTIN.||e- Form AGILE-Pro (Linked Web Form)||Mandatory registration under EPFO, ESIC, optional for GSTIN, Profession Tax registration (in case of Maharashtra Only)|
|Form INC-9||Prepared manually for every subscriber/ first director whether having DIN/ PAN not||Form INC-9||Generated online for every subscriber/ first director who are having DIN/ PAN|
|Opening of Bank Account||Not mandatory at the time of incorporating Company||Opening of Bank Account||Mandatory at the time of incorporating Company itself|
|RUN (Reserve Unique Name)||Available for incorporation of new company or change of name of existing Company||RUN (Reserve Unique Name)||Available for change of name of existing Company only. Name for new company can now be reserved through Part-A of SPICe+|