Establishment of Special Courts Notified Date of Section:18/05/2016
435. (1) The Central Government may, for the purpose of providing speedy trial of 5[offences under this Act, except under section 452,by notification] establish or designate as many **Special Courts as may be necessary.
(2) A **Special Court shall consist of—
(a) a single judge holding office as Session Judge or Additional Session Judge, in case of offences punishable under this Act with imprisonment of two years or more; and
(b) a Metropolitan Magistrate or a Judicial Magistrate of the First Class, in the case of other offences,
who shall be appointed by the Central Government with the concurrence of the Chief Justice of the High Court within whose jurisdiction the judge to be appointed is working.]
**1. Designation of Special Court, Notification Dated 05.02.2017.
- Designation of special court for the state of Uttar Pradesh, Notification Dated 23.04.2018
- Designation of Special Court, Notification Dated 05.09.2018
- Substituted by the Companies (Amendment) Act,2017:- Original Content– Amendment Effective from 7th May 2018
- Substituted by the Companies (Amendment) Act,2020 Amendment Effective from 22nd January 2021
in sub section 1 for the words “”offences under this Act, by notification”
the following shall be substituted namely
offences under this Act, except under section 452,by notification
Notification under Section 435
1.Notification Dated 28th August 2019
2.Notification Dated 28th August 2019
3.Notification Dated 19th December 2019
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.